[Oacrao-l] December Diploma Signatures

Foster, Kyle kfoster at osrhe.edu
Wed Nov 17 09:55:39 CST 2021

Good morning, OACRAO colleagues.

I wanted to let you know that I've been informed by the Chancellor's office that Chancellor Garrett's signature has been distributed to presidents' offices at State System institutions.  If it is too late for you to swap out Chancellor Emeritus Johnson's signature, our General Counsel has determined that either signature is valid for December diplomas since both individuals served as Chancellor during this academic term.  As a reminder, sample diplomas are due to me annually by December 1.  These can be emailed to me directly and must include the following signatures [OSRHE policy 3.14.4]:

  *   State Regents Chairman (Jeffrey W. Hickman)
  *   State Regents Secretary (Steven W. Taylor)
  *   Chancellor (Allison D. Garrett or Glen D. Johnson)
  *   Chairman of the Governing Board
  *   President of the Institution
  *   An Academic Officer from the Institution

As always, please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.

Kyle

Kyle Foster, Ph.D. (he/him)
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200 | Oklahoma City, OK 73104<https://goo.gl/maps/nMc3YG81uo72>
P: +1 405 225 9163 | F: +1 405 225 9300 | E: kfoster at osrhe.edu<mailto:kfoster at osrhe.edu>

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D71978.0F77D340]<http://okhighered.org/>      [cid:image005.png at 01D71978.0F77D340] <https://www.ok.gov/>