[Oacrao-l] Announcement of Job Postings section on OACRAO website

Mehl, Ross B. rmehl at ou.edu
Fri Sep 3 13:56:52 CDT 2021

Good afternoon to all, and hope you are having a great Friday so far!  I am pleased to announce the creation of a higher education job board on the OACRAO website!  It is live, under the "job postings" section of the site.  If you would like to have positions/announcements added, please let me know and I will make sure this is done for you.  Thanks much, and have a great weekend!

Best Regards and pleased to serve you,

Ross B. Mehl
Communications Coordinator and Webmaster
Oklahoma Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (OACRAO)

[cid:image001.png at 01D7A0CB.8B3DD710]

OACRAO Website: https://www.oacrao.org/
OACRAO Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OACRAO-179730768749232

Physical University Address: