[Oacrao-l] International Credential Evaluation AND Transcripts for High School Concurrent Students

Mehl, Ross B. rmehl at ou.edu
Thu Apr 21 13:38:02 CDT 2022

Good afternoon to you Janet!  Here is some information from the University of Oklahoma, College of Professional/Continuing Studies Admissions and Records office:

For those of you who evaluate international credentials in-house:  Which office is responsible for the evaluations?  At OU PACS, it would be international admissions…..which would be me, in this case.  We process both undergraduate and graduate credentials, and need translated copies of the diploma, or credential in order to complete review.

Do you require high school concurrent students to request transcripts through Parchment, Clearinghouse, etc., to go to the high school or do you have a different process for getting the transcripts to the school?  OU PACS does not process HS concurrent student applications, but our Main Campus location does.  Someone at that campus may be able to provide this information…….

Best Regards and pleased to serve you,

Ross B. Mehl
Communications Coordinator and Webmaster
Oklahoma Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (OACRAO)

[cid:image001.png at 01D85585.051A4A50]

OACRAO Website: https://www.oacrao.org/
OACRAO Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OACRAO-179730768749232

Physical University Address: