[Oacrao-l] FW: <<EXTERNAL E-MAIL>> RE: Transfer Student Success Conference Zoom Meeting

Icenhour, Angel aicenhour at osrhe.edu
Tue Aug 23 13:44:34 CDT 2022

Good Afternoon,

The 2022 Oklahoma Statewide Transfer Student Success Conference is being hosted at Oklahoma State University. Please share this call for proposals<https://universitycollege.okstate.edu/transfer-veteran-success/transferstudentsuccessconference.html> with anyone on your campus that has an interest in presenting a session related to transfer student success.

Thank you,

Angel N. Icenhour, M.Ed.
Coordinator for Academic Affairs Student Success Initiatives
655 Research Parkway * Oklahoma City, OK * 73104
Phone 405.225.9261 * Fax 405.225.9230
aicenhour at osrhe.edu<mailto:aicenhour at osrhe.edu>
[OSRHE]
[Show_What_You_Know_ Registered]