[Oacrao-l] Save the Date for the OACRAO 2023 Fall Conference!

Mehl, Ross B. rmehl at ou.edu
Wed Dec 7 12:57:18 CST 2022

[cid:image001.png at 01D90A3A.FB482310]

Good afternoon to all!  Please mark your calendars for Thursday, October 26th and Friday, October 27th, 2023! The OACRAO Annual Fall Conference will be held at the Meinders Conference Center, located at Oklahoma Christian University in Edmond.  More information will be coming your way soon: in the meantime, please see the attached flyer, and pass along to everyone you know that may be interested in joining OACRAO.  We're always looking for anyone in the fields of admissions, registration, and enrollment to join our organization!

Have a wonderful day!

Best Regards and pleased to serve you,

Ross B. Mehl
Communications Coordinator and Webmaster
Oklahoma Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (OACRAO)

[cid:image002.png at 01D90A3A.FB482310]

OACRAO Website: https://www.oacrao.org/
OACRAO Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OACRAO-179730768749232
OACRAO Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oacrao2022/

Physical University Address:
University of Oklahoma, College of Professional and Continuing Studies
1610 Asp Avenue, Room 108A
Norman, OK 73072-6405

405.325.1233