[Oacrao-l] Dean of Enrollment position at SWOSU

Johnson, Adam adam.johnson at swosu.edu
Fri Jun 17 14:50:12 CDT 2022

Good afternoon and greetings from Weatherford!

I wanted to share this opportunity with OACRAOians and see if any of you have any interest in our Dean of Enrollment position. This is a fairly new position that was created this past January. The person who holds it currently (and is fantastic) it is going to move back to the faculty side, so we’re looking for someone to take over the reins.

The link is listed below, but feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have. Thanks, and I hope you all are staying cool out there this summer! (I mean that both figuratively and literally) 😊

https://swosu.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/222?c=swosu

[created with MySignature.io]<https://mysignature.io/?utm_source=logo>
Dr. Adam Johnson.
Vice-President for Student Services