[Oacrao-l] Document Management System

Kandy Rutledge krutledge at mscok.edu
Wed Nov 2 17:26:32 CDT 2022

Hello,

We are looking at document management systems and would like to know if
anyone has a recommendation. We are using Colleague and want to make sure
they work well together.

Thank you,
--
Kandy Rutledge
Executive Director of Academic Records

*"Mission Statement:  Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community
Enhancement"*
Confidentiality Statement:
The information in this message (or any attachment) may be confidential.
If the reader is not the intended recipient, dissemination, copying, or
using such information is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me by replying to the sender's email
address or by telephone.