[Oacrao-l] Document Management System

Rachel Toews rtoews at se.edu
Thu Nov 3 09:08:05 CDT 2022

Southeastern uses Softdocs for both liveforms and imaging. We are still learning a lot, but the forms are amazing. The imagine system files documents differently than what we were used to, but it limits the possibility of human error which has been a big improvement. It works really well with Colleague.

Rachel Toews
Registrar
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
425 W. University – Office of the Registrar
Durant, OK 74701
Tel. (580)745-2996