[Oacrao-l] My Departure

Foster, Kyle kfoster at osrhe.edu
Thu Jan 5 10:22:50 CST 2023

Dear OACRAO Colleagues,

I wanted to let you know that I have accepted a position at the University of Oklahoma and my last day working for the State Regents will be Wednesday, January 18th.  It has been an honor and a pleasure working as your liaison for the OSRHE over the past few years.  I'm lucky to have worked with such a dedicated group of professionals and I feel privileged to have seen how important the work you do is up close.  I'm happy that I'll still be in Oklahoma, which means there's a good chance we'll see each other again.

After my departure, please direct any policy-related inquiries to Dr. Robert Placido (rplacido at osrhe.edu<mailto:rplacido at osrhe.edu>).  In the coming weeks, decisions will be made about my replacement; I don't know whether there will be an Interim Assistant Vice Chancellor, or if the position may be modified if and before it is posted.  Please rest assured that our competent Academic Affairs staff will ensure that your needs will continue to be met.

Thank you again for everything you've taught me and the friendships that I've gained over the past years.  I'll miss working with all of you and hope to see you around!

Best,
Kyle

Kyle Foster, Ph.D. (he/him)
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200 | Oklahoma City, OK 73104<https://goo.gl/maps/nMc3YG81uo72>
+1 405 225 9163 | kfoster at osrhe.edu<mailto:kfoster at osrhe.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D920EF.AC78C9D0]<https://www.okhighered.org/>      [cid:image005.png at 01D71978.0F77D340] <https://www.ok.gov/>