[Oacrao-l] <<EXTERNAL E-MAIL>> St. Gregory's University Catalog

Orrell, Dustin S. dsorrell at rose.edu
Thu Jun 8 10:06:06 CDT 2023

I came across this one using TES, but couldn't locate the other two courses in any of their catalogs using a search of all data sets:

EN 3423 SURVEY OF ENGLISH LITERATURE I
Designed to acquaint students with the great authors and works of the English language. Major components include: mythology, the epic, Beowulf, Chaucer, Shakespeare, and the Renaissance.
Units:
3
Department:
ENGLISH
Source catalog:
St. Gregory's University 2011-2012

Dustin Orrell
Associate Registrar/Associate Director of Graduation and Technology
Rose State College