[Oacrao-l] SAVE THE DATE: OACRAO Frontline Workshop on June 26th, 2024 at OSU-Tulsa

Mehl, Ross B. rmehl at ou.edu
Fri Apr 19 09:32:35 CDT 2024

Good Friday morning to all, and I hope this email finds you well today!  We are pleased to announce that our 2024 OACRAO Frontline Workshop will be held on Wednesday, June 26th at Oklahoma State University-Tulsa Campus.  Information regarding exact times of the event, and registration will be coming soon.  Additionally, your registration will include a visit to the Greenwood Rising Museum (https://www.greenwoodrising.org/), so do not miss this opportunity.  Have a great weekend!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA923C.7D3613C0]

Best Regards and pleased to serve you,

Ross B. Mehl
Communications Coordinator and Webmaster
Oklahoma Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (OACRAO)

[cid:image002.png at 01DA923C.7D3613C0]

OACRAO Website: https://www.oacrao.org/
OACRAO Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OACRAO-179730768749232
OACRAO Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oacrao2022/

Physical University Address:
University of Oklahoma, College of Professional and Continuing Studies
1610 Asp Avenue, Room 602
Norman, OK 73072-6405

405.325.1233