[Oacrao-l] Inquiry about Bursar holds and transcript requests

Keila Manos keila.manos at wosc.edu
Mon Mar 11 08:41:05 CDT 2024

Western Oklahoma State College plans to do the same upon the July 1 date.
We cannot find a manageable way to do what the regulation would require, so
we intend to remove those holds.

Keila

[image: Western Oklahoma State College Logo] <https://www.wosc.edu/>Keila
Manos*, Ph.D.*
Vice President of Student Affairs
Western Oklahoma State College <https://www.wosc.edu/>
2801 N. Main St.  *|*  Altus, OK 73521
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Western+Oklahoma+State+College+Main+Building,+Altus,+OK+73521/@34.6694147,-99.3372287,18.87z/data=!3m1!5s0x87ab653a7bb9cc6f:0xd1063be3c99517db!4m5!3m4!1s0x87ab653a7bbd0569:0xc65b112658cc9ef!8m2!3d34.6689441!4d-99.336963>
(580) 477-7925  *|*  Office: C-7
[image: wosc facebook] <https://www.wosc.edu/facebook> [image: wosc
instagram] <https://www.wosc.edu/instagram> [image: wosc twitter]
<https://www.wosc.edu/twitter> [image: wosc snapchat]
<https://snapchat.com/add/woscevents>

The Mission of Western Oklahoma State College is to provide high quality
education while ensuring equity, supporting student success, and empowering
individuals to become productive members of diverse local, regional, and
global communities.