[Oasfaa] Kim Pearson / Bank of Oklahoma

Hancock, Ron Ron.Hancock at nelnet.net
Fri Apr 14 10:36:24 CDT 2006

Good Morning,

I wanted to let everyone know that Kim Pearson had her baby girl last
Friday, April 7. Keigyn Clair weighed 9 pounds, 10 oz and was 21 inches
long. We are all happy for Kim and her family as they enjoy the new addition
to their family.

As a reminder, Kim will be out on maternity leave until the second week of
July. If you need anything or have any questions regarding Bank of Oklahoma
during this time, please contact me during Kim's leave. Thanks and I hope
everyone has a safe and enjoyable Easter weekend.

Ron Hancock
Senior Vice President
Nelnet Integrated Solutions
Tulsa OK
918.369.1889 - office
405.826.4131 - cellular
ron.hancock at nelnet.net
www.nelnet.net <www.nelnet.net>

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.