[Oasfaa] Spring 2006 OTAG Awards

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Thu Apr 20 08:23:31 CDT 2006

When we announced that funds were available for additional spring 2006
OTAG awards, we advised that we would process Award Claim Forms in order
of receipt until available funds were exhausted.  We have now received
more Award Claim Forms than available funding will accommodate, and we
ask that institutions discontinue submitting requests for additional
awards.  We will contact the institutions whose award claims are in our
office at this time and remain unprocessed.

If your institution has outstanding Disbursement Reports, and you will
be returning unissued funds to OTAG, please let us know that, and better
yet, please wrap up your disbursement reporting and submit your report
along with the unissued funds as quickly as possible.

We appreciate your assistance in delivering OTAG funds to Oklahoma's
students.  Please contact me if you have questions or need more
information regarding 2005-2006 OTAG awards.

Shiela Joyner, Director

Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program

PO Box 108850

Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850

Telephone: 405.225.9378 or Toll Free 877.662.6231

sjoyner at otag.org