[Oasfaa] A Little Humor

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Wed Aug 2 09:04:35 CDT 2006

I was reminded yesterday that I hadn't graced the listserv with any
humor lately.  I realize not every newspaper in Oklahoma carries
Doonesbury, and that even if yours does, the strip may not be one of
your favorites.  But, the one today is NOT political but speaks to all
of us in Oklahoma.

The premise is this:  Mike Doonesbury and his wife Kim are discussing
having his mother move into their home (near Seattle).   Mike's mom
still lives on the family farm outside Tulsa but her health is failing.
A fly in the ointment.....what about mom's boyfriend, Karl?
Enjoy........

http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/dailydose/

All of this prompts my philosophical question, how old does a man have
to be before he isn't a "boy"friend?

Pam McConahay
Assoc. Dir., Compliance, Training & Lender Relations
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
1000 Asp Avenue, Room 216 Norman OK 73019-4078
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu

This message, and attachments if any,  from the University of Oklahoma
may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.