[Oasfaa] Happy Ending

SMcGill at ucok.edu SMcGill at ucok.edu
Thu Aug 31 17:37:13 CDT 2006

Well friends, in the case of the student who wanted an override because
his parents refused to support him as a result of him moving to
Oklahoma,we did receive the support i had hoped for from upper
administration to not do the dependency override.

 I honestly don't know if the parent's had a change of heart about their
son's decisions or if they just realized it was the right thing to do,
nonetheless,  we did receive the Tax forms and Dependent Verification
documents today.   Now we can proceed in the direction we began earlier,
and that was to process his aid as a dependent student.

Thanks again for all of you support and encouragement.

Unknown

Sheila McGill, Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
Nigh University Center, Room 141