[Oasfaa] [Lender] 003184-00 University of Oklahoma Closure for Winter Break

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Tue Dec 19 11:24:40 CST 2006

Dear Lenders, Servicers and Guarantors:

We will close at 5 p.m. Friday  December 22, 2006 and reopen on Tuesday,
January 2, 2007.  Because our Spring 2007 semester does not begin until
Tuesday, January 16, 2007, our Stafford Loan disbursement for Spring
2007 is scheduled for Wednesday, January 3, 2007.

Please cease making EFT deposits after Thursday, December 21 2006.  EFT
deposits sent on Thursday, Dec 21 will be posted that night and
exceptions reviewed on Friday, Dec 22.  If deposits are sent after Dec
21, the systems won't be active and personnel won't be here to process
them and meet the 3 day rule.

Please resume sending EFT data & deposits on Tuesday, January 2, 2007.
Wednesday, January 3, 2007 is our major Spring 2007 disbursement date
and will be our largest EFT transmission of the year.

We will begin disbursing Spring 2007 aid on Monday, January 8, 2007.
The later start date of our Spring 2007 semester means that our students
won't be able to get their Spring 2007 aid disbursements the day we
reopen as they are used to doing, they'll have to wait another week.
So, if our borrowers call you to check which day you're going to send
the Spring 07 money, we'd appreciate any help you can give to remind
them of the additional week.   If you get confused about the dates or
have any questions or problems,  please feel free to contact me at home
during the break at 405-364-1592 or on my cell at 405-203-1406.

If you disburse through the ELM NDN, I have already arranged "snoozing"
our disbursements directly with the NDN.

Please share this information with your originations personnel so
everyone is in the loop.  Thanks and have a great holiday!!!
Pam McConahay
Assoc. Dir., Compliance, Training & Lender Relations
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
1000 Asp Avenue, Room 216 Norman OK 73019-4078
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu

This message, and attachments if any,  from the University of Oklahoma
may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.

Enjoy some fantastic women's basketball on Wednesday, December 20 at 6
p.m. Central Time on ESPN 2.....the Sooner Women (ranked #3 in the
country) play Ohio State (ranked #8).  The game in Norman is sold out
with only "restricted admission" (standing room only) seats available 90
minutes before tip-off.