[Oasfaa] Effect on Disbursements of OU's Closure on Tues Jan 2

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Sun Dec 31 19:10:49 CST 2006

I just wanted to let everyone know that OU will be closed on Tuesday January 2, 2007 due to the National Day of Mourning for former President Gerald Ford.

THERE IS NO NEED TO CHANGE ANY OF OUR SCHEDULED DISBURSEMENTS BECAUSE OF THIS CLOSURE.    We will reopen on Wednesday January 3, 2007 and can process any disbursement files sent to us on January 2 at that time, we'll still meet the regulatory requirements for the three day window.  If you feel the need to converse with me before we return on January 3, my numbers are below.

Our BIG disbursement for Spring 2007 is scheduled for Wednesday, January 3, 2007.  We will be there, tanned, rested and ready to process any disbursements.  Hope you had a wonderful holiday and we wish you a happy and healthy new year.

And, to start thiings off acknowledging our overindulgence during the holidays, a little Ogden Nash:

"How easy for those who do not bulge
To not overindulge!"
Ogden Nash (1902-1971), U.S. poet. A Necessary Dirge, I'm a Stranger Here Myself (1938).

Pam McConahay
Associate Director, University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
pmcconahay at ou.edu
home 405-364-1592, cell 405-203-1406