[Oasfaa] Election Results

Kristi Emerson kristina-emerson at utulsa.edu
Thu Feb 2 10:08:05 CST 2006

Greetings OASFAA...

Below are the election results for 2006-2007:

President-Elect        Lynell Armstrong-Gordon Cooper Technology Center
Treasurer-Elect        Becky Garrett-University of Central Oklahoma
Secretary                Nancy Moats-University of Science & Arts of
Oklahoma
Delegate at Large     Scott Carr-Oral Roberts University

THANK YOU to all who agreed to run for office!!!!!!  I have said it before
and I will say it again...this is SOLELY a VOLUNTEER organization and I
thank you all for being willing to serve OASFAA!!!

Kristi Emerson
OASFAA President
2005-2006
Kristi Emerson
Assistant Director, Student Financial Services
The University of Tulsa
600 South College Avenue
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104
918-631-3325