[Oasfaa] Funding courses by arrangement question

Jonna L. Raney jlraney at stgregorys.edu
Thu Feb 2 13:17:00 CST 2006

I have a student that was here a few years ago and now want to complete
his degree. The problem is that he is in New Hampshire and will be
completing the 24 remaining hours "by arrangement" from there.  Can I
give him federal aid for the 6 hours (each semester) he will be taking?
I didn't know since we don't have distance ed programs. ???

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.  He must get enrolled today
if he can get federal aid, so I need to find an answer quick.

Thanks,

Jonna