[Oasfaa] NBA ticket forms

Wright, Matthew matthew.wright at slxpress.com
Tue Jan 17 10:22:10 CST 2006

Hi Everyone,

At this time in order to be fair to some who are not in their offices
today, we will just be accepting the mailed forms for the NBA game.  We
want everyone to have a chance to get a ticket.  The tickets are limited
so get those forms in the mail to me today if you can. As I get them in
the mail I will give you confirmation that they have been received.

Thanks,

Matthew Wright
Student Loan Xpress
Vice President, Regional Accounts
1-866-847-7086
(918) 269-9439
matthew.wright at slxpress.com

*******************
to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
in reliance upon,
recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy
any copies
of this document.

This e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-
free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or
incomplete, or may
contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept liability for
any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of
this e-mail
transmission.  If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version from
the sender.