[Oasfaa] 2006 SWASFAA Conference Session Ideas

Andrew Hammontree Andrew.Hammontree at oc.edu
Thu Jan 26 15:43:14 CST 2006

Hello OASFAA,

I hope your spring semester is off to a good start.

As you may already know, the 2006 SWASFAA conference will be held in
Tulsa at the Renaissance Hotel on November 8-10.  Because the conference
is being held in Oklahoma, we expect a large turn-out from our state.
The program committee will meet soon to begin planning the conference.
If you have any ideas for session topics or if there is a subject you
would like to learn more about, please email me at
andrew.hammontree at oc.edu at your earliest convenience.  Remember, all
ideas are good ideas, so don't be shy.

Thanks,

Andrew Hammontree
Associate Director, Student Financial Services
Oklahoma Christian University
PO Box 11000, Oklahoma City, OK  73136-1100
Phone: (405) 425-5198   Fax: (405) 425-5197