[Oasfaa] 2005-2006 OTAG Disbursements / End of Year Wrap Up

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Fri Jul 7 13:44:18 CDT 2006

We are continuing to receive refunds for 2005-2006 OTAG awards disbursed to students who were later found to be ineligible.  If your institution is currently holding OTAG funds that need to be returned due to student ineligibility, we need to hear from you right away.

We are in a situation regarding our SLEAP matching requirements where the amount of state funds expended has a direct affect on the amount of SLEAP funds we can retain.  Due to some late, significant, and unexpected refunds, we find we must return a portion of the SLEAP funds to USDE, and we need to get this matter settled without further delay.

Cooperation in this regard is appreciated.  Please contact me if you have questions concerning this request.

Shiela

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392