[Oasfaa] Question for OTAG Excel Report Users

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Tue Jul 11 09:56:15 CDT 2006

Our IT staff asked us to make an inquiry regarding the version of Excel our institutions using the Excel reporting option for OTAG are currently operating with.   Our OTAG reports have been created in Excel 97 SR2 for several years, and we would like to move to an updated version, if that is possible without creating problems for our reports users.

If you process OTAG Excel spreadsheet reports, please respond to reports at otag.org providing the version of Excel that you currently use.  If you are unsure what version (Excel 1997, 2000, 2002, or 2003) you are using, you can open Excel, select Help on the toolbar, select About MS Excel.  A dialogue box will open, and the version of Excel will be displayed in the box.

We appreciate your assistance in providing this information.  Please contact me if you have questions or need more information.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392