[Oasfaa] Need your Help

SMcGill at ucok.edu SMcGill at ucok.edu
Thu Jul 27 13:43:52 CDT 2006

Currently, at the University of Central Oklahoma  we have a recruiting
office that is responsible for recruiting students, identifying and
awarding all freshmen scholarship recipients and entering that data into
the system so that we can see those resources.  We are looking at making
some changes.  Would anyone be interested in sharing how scholarships are
handled on your campus.  I am also interested in whether or not the
financial Aid office has the ability and discretion  to award some of your
institution dollars.

Sheila McGill, Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
Nigh University Center, Room 141