[Oasfaa] Unsubscribe

Missy larson missy.larson at bhesc.org
Wed Jun 21 16:27:52 CDT 2006

Hi!  I would like to be removed from the OASAFAA list serve as I no longer
have the same position within my company that requires this information.

Many thanks!

Missy Larson
VP of Corporate Communications and Ombudsman
Brazos Higher Education Service Corporation, Inc.
(254) 297-7462
(800) 375-0915
Fax:  (254) 753-2977