[Oasfaa] Position Announcement

Jenny White whitej at redlandscc.edu
Wed Jun 21 15:37:20 CDT 2006

Dear Colleagues -

I am posting this on behalf of my boss, the Director of Enrollment
Management.  My husband and I have inherited a home that is located in
the old township of Sneed, Oklahoma, about 20 miles outside of Ardmore.
We will be moving that way after I go to my summer camp in late July to
serve on staff for the 17th year.

Kathi Morrison (morrisonk at redlandscc.edu
<mailto:morrisonk at redlandscc.edu> ) will be the only full time staff
member in the office until my replacement is found.

Bless you all and the many memories I have of OASFAA over the past 12
years....

Jenny

Coordinator of Financial Aid

12-month, full-time position with benefits. Responsible for the
institution's financial aid program. Bachelor's degree and financial aid
experience required. Master's degree and community college experience
preferred. The successful candidate must demonstrate the necessary
knowledge, skills and conceptual framework to manage a campus-wide
financial aid program. Excellent analytical and computer skills are
required. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to
the following:

*	Directs and manages the activities of Financial Aid Delivery
section within the Office of Student Financial Aid to assure timely and
efficient preparation and processing of student aid applications.
*	Plans, manages, and coordinates staff activities and provides
financial counseling and assistance to students and parents.
*	Coordinates the disbursement of Student Aid funds from various
sources to assure optimum utilization of these funds for the optimum
number of eligible students.
*	Coordinates automated and manual functions within the financial
aid delivery process to assist the college in administering the programs
in a correct, efficient, and timely manner.
*	Coordinates and assists in the preparation of various state,
federal, and university reports and applications for participation in
funding programs to assure compliance with regulations and to maintain
eligibility for participation in these programs for the future.
*	Selects, trains, and coordinates activities of subordinate staff
to assure provision of professional level counseling to students
requesting financial aid.
*	Represents the college and division by serving as an active part
of the Enrollment Management Team.
*	Responsible for the design, execution and effectiveness of a
system of internal controls which provides reasonable assurance that
operations are effective and efficient, assets are safeguarded,
financial information is reliable and compliant with applicable laws,
regulations, policies and procedures.
*	Review and process financial aid applicants' files
*	Conduct Financial Aid Seminars for High Schools and
organizations
*	Assist with Loan processing
*	Important member of the scholarship awarding and processing,
Academic, Athletic, External and Foundation
*	Monitoring and reporting of Federal Pell Payment, NSLDS, OTAG,
OHLAP, National Guard Tuition Waiver, and State Regents Tuition Waiver
and OCR reports
*	Responsible for maintaining and creating new office policies and
procedures

To apply: submit a letter of application, resume, copies of college
transcripts, and 3 references including name, address and phone numbers.
Send to Personnel Office, Redlands Community College, 1300 S. Country
Club Road, El Reno, OK, 73036. RCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Position is open until filled.