[Oasfaa] Late Disbursement Question

Tammy Higgins thiggins at neoam.edu
Mon Jun 26 14:15:35 CDT 2006

Dear Oklahoma Colleagues:

I have a student who has recently submitted a Professional Judgment appeal
to me based on a change in income.  She would become eligible for full pell
grant funds if I use this pj, but the issue is this:  I received the request
after her last date of attendance...she's not enrolled for the summer
session.  As I interpret the regs, you have to have a valid ISIR on file by
the last date of the enrollment period (which I did, but not using the PJ
results).  I don't believe that she's eligible, but I'm hoping someone will
tell me I'm wrong.  Any takers?

Tammy