[Oasfaa] KEDDO/WIA

Sherry Foster sfoster at sosu.edu
Wed Mar 1 14:48:17 CST 2006

OK Since we are griping about things, I want to toss this one out.  How
many of you have recently been told you need to provide SARs to these
folks???  I have refused to do it.  Every time I fill out one of those
forms and make a little mistake and liquid paper over it, they send me a
new form to fill out all over again.  I don't have time to do this over
and over and I certainly don't have time to print SARs for them.  When
we sign off on those forms that should be good enough -- in my opinion.

I am now going to get off my soapbox.  Let me know if you are
experiencing this.

Sherry Foster