[Oasfaa] Re: Guarantor Question

ANTHONY SPANO ANTHONY.SPANO at slma.com
Wed Mar 1 22:30:57 CST 2006

Jeff is correct.....The Rock Chalk Jayhawks men's team finished with a
perfect conference record in 2002, but on Tuesday, the Oklahoma Women
joined them in the record books as they took care of the Lady Raiders
60-59 to finish as the only undefeated Big XII team in women's
basketball history!

Anthony Spano - Sallie Mae
Account Executive
(405)603-2098
(405)603-2129

>>> Jeff Hay <jhay at okwu.edu> 03/01/2006 5:06:00 PM >>>
I need to correct your statement about OU Women trying to be the first
team to go undefeated in the Big 12. That has already been
accomplished
by my Kansas Jayhawks in 2002 when they went 16-0.

Go Sooners!!!

Jeff Hay

Financial Aid Counselor

Oklahoma Wesleyan University

This message and all attachments, if any, from Oklahoma Wesleyan
University may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited
from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or
otherwise using this information. If you received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender and destroy this message immediately.
Thank you.