[Oasfaa] ACG Grant

Leslie Bain lbain at carlalbert.edu
Fri May 12 13:01:05 CDT 2006

Happy Friday to everyone!

I was wondering what other schools planned to do about administering the ACG grant.  It appears that the institutions are responsible to verify that students meet the qualifications as having a "rigorous course of study" in high school.  As an institution, will Registrar/Admissions OR Financial Aid be responsible to verify this information?  I would like some input from other schools in order to help make a decision on the matter.  Thanks!

Leslie Bain,
Carl Albert State College

P.S.  I've seen Robin a couple of times this week.  She is slowly getting better, but probably won't be back to work full-time for another couple of weeks.