[Oasfaa] Final OTAG Disbursements for Fall 2006

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Fri Nov 17 10:35:32 CST 2006

We have processed the last of the OTAG Award Claim Forms received from institutions that notified us they had uploaded a report to the file transfer website in time to meet last Friday's deadline.  All of these institutions have been either notified that a Disbursement Report has been uploaded to the file transfer website or have been contacted for additional information/clarification needed to complete their final award claims.

If your institution uploaded an Award Claim Form by the deadline, and you have not heard from us, please CONTACT THE OTAG OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.  Be aware that unless you notified us that your report was available for downloading, we have not looked for it and cannot easily do so with hundreds of files on the server.

We appreciate everyone's cooperation in meeting the deadline, and we now ask that you complete the disbursement of funds to your students as quickly as possible, which will enable us to determine funds availability for the spring 2007 semester.  We do expect to extend the awarding cutoff date for spring 2007 beyond the current 4-25-05 FAFSA receipt cutoff, and we plan to make an announcement in this regard by December 1.

Please contact the OTAG office if you have questions concerning your final request for fall 2006 awards and disbursement of funds.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392