[Oasfaa] Roland Garcia/NW/KB/KeyCorp is out of the office.

Roland_Garcia at KeyBank.com Roland_Garcia at KeyBank.com
Tue Oct 10 12:04:10 CDT 2006

I will be out of the office starting  10/10/2006 and will not return until
10/13/2006.

Thank you for the e-mail I just received from you. I will be out of the
office attending the TASFAA conference. I will out from Tuesday, October
10th - Friday, October 13th.
I will be checking returning messages and checking email each night.

If you need immediate help please contact School Support at 800-540-1855 or
schoolsupport at keybank.com.

Thank you,

Roland Garcia
817-490-0206
roland_garcia at keybank.com

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal
information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from
Key send an e-mail to DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.