[Oasfaa] Topic opportunity at OASFAA

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Thu Oct 12 17:38:08 CDT 2006

If you've checked out the tentative agenda for OASFAA, you saw that
there will be a panel discussion on the ins and outs of loan prorating.
Laura Weiss, from OGSLP, will facilitate the discussion, and the panel
will consist of Tammy Higgins of Northeastern Oklahoma A & M College, a
term-based school and Linda Bates of Platt College, a non-term-based
school.  We would like to extend the opportunity for your input on other
loan topics that can be included in this session. Because we know you
will come up with some good topics, please email them to me,
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu <blocked::mailto:Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu> , on
or before Thursday, October 19th, so we have plenty of time to do any
necessary research.

Thanks,

Mendy Schmerer

Office of Student Financial Aid