[Oasfaa] Fw: [swasfaaL] Something is missing....

SMcGill at ucok.edu SMcGill at ucok.edu
Mon Oct 23 10:41:43 CDT 2006

This is just a reminder, if you have not already done so, please consider
attending the SWASFAA Conference, especially since it is in our state.

''When life isn't a bed of roses, remember who wore the thorns".
Unknown

Sheila McGill, Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
Nigh University Center, Room 141