[Oasfaa] Thursday's OASFAA breakfast

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Mon Oct 23 12:55:31 CDT 2006

For those of you attending your first OASFAA conference, we've got a
treat lined up for you!  We would like to invite you to sit at one of
two reserved tables at Thursday's breakfast, just for you and others who
are new to the Association.  We want you to be able to use this
opportunity to mix and mingle with other folks who are just getting
their feet wet in the Association-whether you are brand new to Financial
Aid, new to the state, or if you are a veteran of FA and getting to
attend the conference for the first time.  Come, sit at one of these
tables, make new friends, and get registered to win a door prize created
just for you.  We'll draw for the winner before breakfast is over, and
you must be present to win.

And for those of you who have long since been in OASFAA, please use this
time to stop by the table and introduce yourselves and make our new
colleagues feel welcome within our community.  According to
registration, there are 20 new members, so that means you could make 20
new friends!  Board members, committee chairs, and committee members,
this is the perfect time to spread the word about what being involved
means and what it takes to pull a successful conference together!

Thanks,

Mendy Schmerer

Office of Student Financial Aid

Student Loan Coordinator