[Oasfaa] Update on Fall 06 Training Registrations

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Tue Oct 31 10:50:25 CST 2006

As of this morning, there are over 120 people registered to attend the
Oklahoma NASFAA Decentralized Training Workshop on November 17 at Rose
State College.

As you will remember, OASFAA is purchasing the sets of materials from
NASFAA and distributing one set to each school, with only 50 sets
available.

As of this morning, we have 48 schools registered (see list below).
Each school will get ONE packet of materials.  You can bring as many
bodies as you want, but you only get one set of materials.

Several schools have asked if it is possible to get their packets early.
I'm working on a plan for that right now, so stay tuned.  I will remind
all of you that NASFAA materials are copyrighted, so I'd better not see
any of these on Ebay.

If you haven't registered yet, go to
http://www.finaidapps.ou.edu/OASFAA/workshop/fall06/workshop.cfm
Pam McConahay
Assoc. Dir., Compliance, Training & Lender Relations
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
1000 Asp Avenue, Room 216 Norman OK 73019-4078
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu

This message, and attachments if any,  from the University of Oklahoma
may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.

School
Autry Technology Center
Bacone College
Cameron University
Canadian Valley Technology Center
Carl Albert State College
Central Technology Center
Chisholm Trail Technology Center
Connors State College
East Central University
Eastern OK County Tech Center
Francis Tuttle Technology Center
Gordon Cooper Technology Center
High Plains Technology Center
Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College
Indian Capital Technology Center
Kiamichi Technology Center
Langston University
Meridian Technology Center
Metro Technology Centers
Murray State College
NE Technology Center
NEO A & M College
Northeasten State University
Northeastern State University/BA
Northern Oklahoma College
Northwestern Oklahoma State University
OK Panhandle State University
Oklahoma Christian University
Oklahoma City University
Oklahoma State University
Oklahoma State University- OKC
Oklahoma Wesleyan University
OU Health Sciences Center
Red River Technology Center
Rose State College
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
Southern Nazarene University
Southern OK Tech Center
Southwest Technology Center
Southwestern Okla State University
St. Gregory's University
State Barber College
Tri County Technology Center
Tulsa Community College
University of Central Oklahoma
University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma
Western Oklahoma State College
Western Technology Center

No, OU isn't listed.  We're going to do our own training at home so we
don't take up space or materials that could be used by other schools.
Aren't we nice?