[Oasfaa] EAC Addendum

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Fri Sep 1 08:45:01 CDT 2006

Jonna's right.....when NASFAA was in Las Vegas, we used the MLT
vacations group and it was SOOOOO much cheaper than booking your hotel
and air the usual way.  If I remember correctly, the MLT package total
(room & airfare) was less than just the airfare that we would have paid
going the usual route.  And, it was the biggest plane I've ever been on.

Be prepared to be on a plane with a bunch of non-business people....this
is a bunch of people going to Vegas to party.  The MLT personnel will
try to sell you all kinds of special deals.....like a wedding package,
etc.  I thought it would be fun for us to get "married" again in Las
Vegas until I found out how much it would cost....I love him, but hey,
that's too much to pay just to get a picture of us with an Elvis
impersonator.   And, now, when you can't do it at 3 a.m., what's the
point?

Pam McConahay
Assoc. Dir., Compliance, Training & Lender Relations
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
1000 Asp Avenue, Room 216 Norman OK 73019-4078
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu

This message, and attachments if any,  from the University of Oklahoma
may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.