[Oasfaa] Phone number

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Wed Sep 6 15:08:23 CDT 2006

Myrna,

(877) 699-5444 Schools Only is the school hotline.

Jennifer Day used to be our Wells Fargo rep, then it changed to Kim
Hopkins.  Kim quit to stay home with the kids this summer, so Jennifer
is covering Oklahoma until they get someone new hired.  If you need her,
here's her info:

Jennifer L. Day
Wells Fargo Bank
South Central Region
Account Executive
9816 Zembriski Drive
Plano, Texas 75025
972-747-0044 Office
214-649-0063 Mobile
972-747-0044 Fax
jennifer.l.day at wellsfargoefs.com

Pam McConahay
Assoc. Dir., Compliance, Training & Lender Relations
University of Oklahoma Financial Aid Services
1000 Asp Avenue, Room 216 Norman OK 73019-4078
(405) 325-4617  Fax (405) 325-7608
pmcconahay at ou.edu

This message, and attachments if any,  from the University of Oklahoma
may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.  Thank you.