[Oasfaa] FW: SWASFAA Conference Registration - NOW OPEN

Andrew Hammontree Andrew.Hammontree at oc.edu
Wed Sep 27 10:43:03 CDT 2006

David Page, SWASFAA conference program chair, asked me to forward the
message below to everyone in OASFAA.

Andrew Hammontree
Oklahoma Christian University
(405) 425-5198

The Annual Conference Committee for SWASFAA is pleased to announce the
opening of online registration.

The Annual Conference will take place November 8-10, 2006 in Tulsa, OK,
at the Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center

Registration Fee: $215/person

Please go to www.swasfaa.org and click on Conference. The registration
site is active and waiting on you to register.

As shared earlier, the Boot Camp, Conference and Corporate Sponsorship
Committees have worked hard to prepare an informative yet rejuvenating
conference for you.  We are confident that this conference will meet the
needs of the membership.

The Local Arrangements committee has done an outstanding job regarding
the conference and you don't want to miss anything they have planned.
You definitely don't want to miss the Thursday night event. It promises
to be one of the best ever! Black tie is encouraged, but business attire
is accepted or better yet ... JUST COME.  We want you there!

Should you have any questions, please contact me at dpage at philander.edu.

See you in Tulsa, as we "Put on the Ritz - 2006"

--Annual Conference Committee