[Oasfaa] Spring 2007 Conference Registration

Andrew Hammontree AHammontree at francistuttle.com
Mon Apr 2 10:47:10 CDT 2007

Hello OASFAA Members,

I have attached a spreadsheet that includes the information for every school member who registered for the upcoming conference.  Please confirm that your name is on the list if you registered for the conference.  The spreadsheet is alphabetical by institution.  If any corrections need to be made, please let me know.  You do not need to contact me if your information is correct.

Thanks,

Andrew Hammontree
Director of Financial Aid and Scholarships
Francis Tuttle Technology Center
12777 N Rockwell Ave
Oklahoma City, OK  73142
phone 405.717.4336