[Oasfaa] Sad News

GSL Communications gslcommunications at ogslp.org
Fri Aug 17 12:14:59 CDT 2007

Friends,
We're saddened to share we've just learned that Pam Jordan's father,
Edward Bradley, passed away on Tuesday, August 14.  Pam is the financial
aid director at OU Health Sciences Center.
Services for Pam's father are scheduled for 11:00 a.m. on Saturday,
August 18 at St. Joseph Catholic Church.  If you'd like to send a note
or card to Pam, her home address is 1316 East Hills Drive in Moore,
73160.
Please keep Pam and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Communications
OGSLP
405.234.4440 or 800.247.0420
gslcommunications at ogslp.org
www.ogslp.org

Note:  This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely
for the use of the addressee hereof.  In addition, this information and
attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from
reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or
otherwise using this information.  If you have received this message in
error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately, delete this
communication from your system.