[Oasfaa] New BancFirst Student Lending Numbers

GSL Communications gslcommunications at ogslp.org
Thu Aug 23 09:38:51 CDT 2007

This message is posted on behalf of Tina Seawright at BancFirst.

Effective immediately, the BancFirst Student Lending telephone numbers
have changed.  Anyone calling our old numbers should get a recording
stating our new numbers.  The following is a listing of all the new
numbers.  Thank you for your patience during the transition to our new
phone system.

Main Number  (405) 878-7240

Kathiy Barrett  (405) 878-7242

Melissa Moody	  (405) 878-7243

Heather Bailey	  (405) 878-7244

Tina Seawright  (405) 878-7241

Fax Number  (405) 878-7246

ALL 800 AND CELL PHONE NUMBERS WILL REMAIN THE SAME.

Communications
OGSLP
405.234.4440 or 800.247.0420
gslcommunications at ogslp.org
www.ogslp.org

Note:  This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely
for the use of the addressee hereof.  In addition, this information and
attachments, if any, may contain information that is confidential,
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from
reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or
otherwise using this information.  If you have received this message in
error, please promptly notify the sender and immediately, delete this
communication from your system.