[Oasfaa] OASFAA Fall 2007 Conference - The Magic of Financial Aid: Making the Impossible Happen

Barron, David david.barron at okstate.edu
Thu Aug 30 16:13:54 CDT 2007

OASFAA Fall Conference 2007 October 24-26

"The Magic of Financial Aid: Making the Impossible Happen"

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give you a Fall Conference update.

Our entertainment Thursday evening the 25th will be the great "BRADINI",
Brad Evans.

Brad "Bradini" Evans is a professional entertainer who utilizes magic
and illusion to entertain a wide variety of audiences from Fortune 500
Companies to Church groups.

For our event he will walk through the audience during dinner and
perform magic up-close for our members. After dinner he will perform a
presentation of magic, comedy, audience participation, and spectacular
illusions utilizing live animals and assistants.  You will be spellbound
as you enjoy a truly remarkable show that leaves everyone saying, "WOW,
that was amazing!"

Check him out as his web site and prepare for an evening of fun and
entertainment.

http://www.bradini.com/

Please reserve your room at the Renaissance.

Our cut off date to ensure the availability of rooms for our attendees
and to guarantee our group rate is Saturday, September 22, 2007.

You can reserve your room on-line at:
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/tulbr-renaissance-tulsa-hotel-and-
convention-center/

Our group code is: OASA

With many changes happening in the world of Financial Aid we will be
sure to keep in loop with our Federal Update as well as provide you with
important information regarding OTAG and OHLAP.

Sessions are still forming so be on the look out for more information on
conference sessions and registration.

Thanks and have a great day,

OASFAA Conference Chair

David Barron
Manager of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships

Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
1111 West 17th Street
Tulsa, OK 74107
918.561.1228