[Oasfaa] FW: Boomer Sooner

Mc Conahay, Pamela K. pmcconahay at ou.edu
Sun Dec 2 23:03:13 CST 2007

My brother sent this to me on Thursday, SEVERELY tempting fate.  So I waited carefully and now I can safely send it out.  Hope everyone enjoyed the game!  Pam

BOOMER SOONER!! Twice the night before the game!!! GO OU!!!

'Twas the night before the game and all through Norman,
Not a person was there, for to Texas they were stormin.

Down to San Antonio, the fans made their way, Knowing that Sooner Magic
would be served the next day.

When on the horizon, the AlamoDome appeared, Passing by Tigers, who
trembled in fear.

We overtook the Pokes but one week ago
For our work this week, to Arizona we'll go

Faster than Tigers, the Sooners they came Bob whistled and shouted and
called them by name

"Now DeMarco, now Bradford, now Kelly and Knall!
On Boomer, on Sooner, on Reggie and all!
To the best of the conference, to the best all around This is the end,
and we're BCS bound!"

Crimson and Cream we filed in one by one Only sixty more minutes 'til
the Tigers were done

That night we proved it, once and for all The Sooners reign supreme,
supreme over all.

For the Sooners had smiles, and Mizzu had none,
When I woke up on Sunday, Mizzu's National Title hopes were done!