[Oasfaa] Pell Increase??

Jonna L. Raney jlraney at stgregorys.edu
Wed Feb 7 08:18:23 CST 2007

I want to start awarding asap as I'm sure most of you do and maybe
already are.  My question is, are you going to package using the 0607
pell charts or are you going to wait for the pell increase decision to
be made?

I really don't want to send out award letters and then go back and send
out revised ones if the increase is approved.  However, I don't know how
long it will be before the decision will be made.

Can someone shed some light on when you believe we will know?  Of
course, if it is increased, we'll have to wait for the DOE to give us
the pell charts, so that will be more waiting.  ???  I think I've talked
myself into packaging with the 0607 pell charts and then revising the
pell awards if necessary, but I'm interested to know what other schools
are doing.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,
Jonna