[Oasfaa] OSRHE Secure File Exchange Site

Joyner, Shiela sjoyner at otag.org
Mon Jan 29 10:17:35 CST 2007

Users of the OSRHE Secure File Exchange Site need to be aware that we are currently experiencing a technical issue with the site.  Our IT staff anticipate the problem will be corrected in the next 24 to 48 hours, and we will make an announcement once that has occurred.

Users who upload files during this time may receive an error message indicating that their upload was not successful.  If this occurs, please contact the staff of the appropriate scholarship and grant program for assistance.

Additionally, the automated e-mail notification system may not work properly under some circumstances, and we ask that you send an e-mail message to the appropriate scholarship and grant program office to ensure that we are aware a report has been uploaded.

We appreciate your assistance and your understanding as we work through this technical issue and continue to make improvements to this new file exchange process.

Shiela Joyner, Director
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
P. O.  Box 108850
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850
Internet:  sjoyner at otag.org
Voice: (405) 225-9378    Toll Free (877) 662-6231
Fax: (405) 225-9392