[Oasfaa] OKPromise-OHLAP Eligibility Check

Alexander, Carol calexander at osrhe.edu
Fri Jul 20 13:22:13 CDT 2007

The OKPromise-OHLAP Eligibility Check site ( https://www.okhighered.org/ohlap/ohlapelig/Login.aspx)  has been updated with the most current eligible students including the 2007 HS grads.  The majority of the eligible 2007 class has been added however, we are still waiting on a few schools to submit final paperwork.  We will be updating the site again as we receive this paperwork.

To enter the site you will use the same User ID and password that is used for the O-SAFE (File Transfer) site.  I will be sending additional information directly to my contacts.

Carol Alexander
Scholarship Coordinator
Oklahoma's Promise - OHLAP
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200