[Oasfaa] Need Information

SMcGill at ucok.edu SMcGill at ucok.edu
Thu Jul 26 17:27:39 CDT 2007

I realized it's late in the day, or early in the day, depending on when
you are reading this. I need information from schools that have and
"Emergency of Short Term Loan fund.  If you have such and care to share,
I'd like to know the following:

                                        1.  What is the annual amount for
the fund?

                                        2.  Who's eligible ?

                                        3.  How long do the students have
to pay back the funds?

                                        4.  Who (what office) administers
the fund?

                                        5.  Are there restrictions as to
how the funds are to be used (ie book store only)?

                                        6.  Are there processing fees
associated with the loan?

                                        7.  Do you charge late fees if
payments are not made on time?  If so, how much?

                                        8.  Is the loan available all
year?

"I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my
mouth."
                          Psalms 34 : 1

Sheila McGill, Financial Aid Director
Student Financial Services
Nigh University Center, Room 141
University of Central Oklahoma
Edmond, Oklahoma  73034
Office (405) 974-2300
Fax     (405) 974-3895

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This email (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any