[Oasfaa] OGSLP Closed Due to Power Outage

Mowdy, Mary mmowdy at ogslp.org
Tue Jun 12 16:51:40 CDT 2007

Dear OGSLP Constituents:

A power outage near our building has forced us to close our operations
for the rest of the day.

We will post an update first thing in the morning to let you know when
we expect to return to normal business operations.

Mary

Mary Mowdy, Executive Director
Oklahoma Guaranteed Student Loan Program
A division of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
P. O. Box 3000
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-3000
405-234-4310  fax: 405-234-4565
This communication and attachments, if any, are intended solely for the
use of the addressee hereof.  In addition, this message and attachments,
if any, may contain information that is confidential, privileged and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this information, you are prohibited from reading,
disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating, or otherwise using
this information.  If you have received this communication in error,
please promptly notify the sender and immediately delete the
communication from your system.